2:15 - 3:30 pm
2:15 - 3:30 pm
jr. NBA Curriculum
WHAT PLAYERS NEED TO DO: Bring a positive attitude. Willingness to listen attentively. Learn from mistakes and do their best.
- Players MUST wear an athletic shirt (you will be given a FREE one by Minutemen!)
- Players MUST wear athletic shorts or pants
- Players MUST wear flat indoor shoes (think cross-trainer sneakers - NOT turf or cleats)
- Players MUST wear shinpads UNDER their socks
- Players MUST bring a water bottle
- Players are encouraged to bring a basketball
WE BELIEVE that education is paramount. Teaching and learning go together like peanut butter and jelly. We feel that the true development of an individual and team is instilling lessons with long-term effects. We hope that most players will join us for both sessions and believe that those players will benefit the greatest.
Academy format: players will finish out each training session with a scrimmage after engaging in fun, skill development activities. The exact timing of training activities will depend on the age/skill level of the group but please expect a fast-paced hour of basketball!
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY & UPDATES: If a training session day is cancelled, you will be given notice from Micelin Minutemen Basketball directly. We will do our best to give at least 12-hour advance notice. If you do not receive a message, then the SESSION IS ON! Please check facebook.com/micelinminutemenbasketball for updates, too. Any make-ups will occur through a possible EXTRA hour of training. We will do our best to make up any sessions but can not guarantee it. If a session is cancelled and there is no make-up, there is no refund. (Curse Mother Nature - NOT US!)